Dawson Consulting Director – Stephen Biss
“I first worked with Stephen when I joined Dawson Consulting back in 1994” remarked Rob O’Byrne, Founder, Owner and MD of the Logistics Bureau Group.
We (Logistics Bureau) acquired Dawson Consulting back in 2007, and I’ve recently decided to relaunch the brand to provide a pragmatic ‘no-nonsense’ offer in the market place. A ‘no frills’ option rather like the Jetstar v Qantas brand comparison.
And we were lucky to find Stephen Biss and bring him back into the fold!
Stephen and his team are particularly skilled at working with companies in the mid to smaller turnover range, who tend to have these characteristics:
- Below $300 million turnover.
- Privately owned.
- A Supply Chain that is not particularly complex.
- A lack of skilled in-house Supply Chain and Logistics resources.
- Difficulty in containing costs whilst maintaining service levels.
- Not that experienced at hiring and managing consulting support.
- Looking for a simple, pragmatic fix, that won’t break the bank.
You can contact Stephen for more details right here: https://www.dawsonconsulting.com.au/contact-us/
MD Logistics Bureau Group