Customer Satisfaction is the foundation of a business!
Customer Service should be the north star of a Supply Chain but too often that is not the case!
We’re here to help you understand what your customers really want, what services should be offered and what it should cost you.
The Challenges of Customer Service
The Customer Service offer should shape the entire Supply Chain.
Where stock is held, how much stock is hold, how orders are processed, and how you deliveries are made to customers is the foundation of a business.
Unfortunately, many SMEs struggle to understand what customers really want, what services should be offered and what the costs of these service levels should be.
This kind of misalignment leads to stress in the business and lack of growth.
A poorly articulated and managed customer service offer, will generally cause these visible impacts:
- Higher than expected level of customer complaints.
- Higher than expected customer service costs.
- A lot of rework of orders.
- A lot of expediting of orders.
- Poor overall customer service performance metrics.
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms we can help you identify and solve the underlying problems.
SME Customer Service Audit
Our SME Customer Service Audit is designed to identify your major customer service issues and provide you with guidance and a roadmap to better performance.
Conducted within 2-3 weeks at a cost of under $10,000 + GST our approach will give you the following benefits:
- Customer Service Policy Review, whether formally documented or in someone’s head. We can advise on the reality of actually achieving these targets and the business impacts.
- Customer Service Performance Review from existing documentation, reports, and surveys if available. (We can conduct a survey on your behalf for a modest additional cost.)
- Recommended changes to your Customer Service officer and policy.
- A tailor made Key Performance Indicator report to manage Customer Service ongoing.
- A customised roadmap to improve service performance.
- A 2-hour workshop with selected staff to explain and impart the performance improvement roadmap.
- Membership to our 12-month online Supply Chain Education Program (valued at $800) for up to four staff.