Logistics outsourcing relationships can be hard to establish, manage, and maintain.
We’re here to help you identify and solve your outbound delivery challenges so you can keep your customers happy and stay profitable
The Challenges of Logistics Outsourcing
For many Small to Medium Enterprises Logistics Outsourcing is often a very difficult relationship to establish and manage, or even contemplate!
A lack of understanding of how to go about the Outsourcing process can lead to unexpected costs and customer service impacts.
To remedy a Logistics Outsourcing relationship that isn’t working as it should be there are three main options:.
- Try to fix the existing Logistics Outsourcing contract/relationship
- Change to a different Outsourcing partner
- Bring the functions back in-house
Thankfully we have been dealing with Logistics Outsourcing contracts since 1990 and have helped hundreds of businesses through these challenges.
Just like marriage guidance counsellors, we always start with the objective of fixing the existing relationship!
SME Logistics Outsourcing Audit
Conducted with 2-3 weeks and at a cost of under $10,000 + GST, our approach will give you the following benefits:
- Logistics Outsourcing Contract review, to establish the commercial relationship and arrangements.
- Logistics Outsourcing Specification review, to establish the agreed services and service standards.
- Logistics Outsourcing Rates review, to establish the rate structure and the behaviour it drives. We also check the actual rates for market competitiveness.
- Contractor Performance Analysis to identify those areas needing improvement.
- A tailor made Key Performance Indicator report to manage contractor relationships ongoing.
- A customised roadmap to improved Outsourcing Performance.
- A 2-hour workshop with selected staff to explain and impart the performance improvement roadmap.
- Membership to our 12-month online Supply Chain Education Program (valued at $800) for up to four staff.