Procurement takes up a huge part of the Supply Chain budget.
Getting it wrong hurts the bottom line!
We’re here to help you identify and fix your procurement issues so your Supply Chain runs smoothly.
The Challenges of Procurement
That’s a lot of money, so it’s perfectly reasonable to try to keep procurement costs as low as possible.
The challenge with cost saving measures in procurement is do so without lowering customer service because less customer satisfaction translates into less sales.
When a Procurement Process is not working as it should be, the typical impacts you’ll see are:
- Redundant purchases
- Paying too much for transport
- Lack of control
- Customer complaints
- Negative publicity and loss of reputation
If you’re experiencing any of these symptoms we can help you identify and solve the underlying problems.
SME Inventory Management Audit
Our SME Procurement Audit is designed to identify your major procurement issues and provide you with the guidance and a roadmap to better performance.
Conducted within 2-3 weeks at a cost of under $10,000 + GST, our approach will give you the following benefits:
- Procurement spend analysis to establish which suppliers should be managed in different ways. (We show you three different supplier management approaches to use.)
- Supplier performance analysis to identify which suppliers need improvement.
- A tailor made Key Performance Indicator report to manage supplier relationships moving forward.
- A customised roadmap to improved supplier performance.
- A review of receipting processes in the warehouse (to ensure stock is available to sell faster).
- A 2-hour workshop with selected staff to explain and impart the performance improvement roadmap.
- Membership to our 12-month online Supply Chain Education Program (valued at $800) for up to four staff.