Inventory management research
Following our recent Dawson Executive Seminars on Inventory Matters -Reviving the Forgotten principles in Melbourne and Sydney we received several requests for the presentations and references.
- Ballou, R. H., (1999), Business Logistics Management – 4th Edition, Prentice Hall, New Jersey
- Coyle, J.J., Bardi E.J. and Langley Jr C.J., (1992), The Management of Business Logistics – 5th Edition, West Publishing Company, St. Paul
- Lamber, D.M. and Stock J.R., (1993), Strategic Logistics Management – 3rd Edition, Irwin, Homewood
- Makridakis, S., Wheelwright, S.C. and Hyndman R.J., (1989), Forecasting Methods and Applications – 3rd Edition, John Wiley and Sons, New York
- Sherbrooke, C.C.,(1992), Modeling of Systems – Multi-Echelon Techniques, John Wiley & Sons, Inc. New York.
- Peterson, R. and Silver, E.A., (1979), Decision Systems for Inventory Management and Production Planning, John Wiley and Sons, New York
- Box, E.P. and Jenkins, G.M.,(1970), Time Series Analysis Forecasting and Control, Holden-Day, San Francisco
- Van Hees, R.N. and Monhemius, W., (1972), Production and Inventory Control – Theory and Practice, The MacMillian Press Limited, London
- Hadley, G. and Whitin, T.M., (1963), Analysis of Inventory Systems, Prentice Hall Inc., Englewood Cliffs
- Brown, R.G., (1959), Statistical Forecasting for Inventory Control, McGraw-Hill, New York
- Brown, R.G., (1962), Smoothing Forecasting and Prediction of Discrete Time Series, Prentice-Hall, New Jersey
- Croston, J.D.,(1972), Forecasting and Stock Control for Intermittent Demands, Operational Research Quarterly, Vol 23, No. 3
- Anderson, D. R., Sweeney, D.J. and Williams, T. A., (1990), Statistics for Business and Economics – Australian Edition, Harper and Row Publishers, Sydney General
- Ragsdale, C.T.,(1998), Spreadsheet Modelling and Decision Analysis – 2nd Edition, South-Western College Publishing, Cincinnati